Thursday, March 13, 2014

We All Fall Down

I’ve been lucky to have stayed relatively uninjured for the past 38 years. No broken bones. No debilitating injuries from my time in the military. None of the chronic conditions that affect long-time runners or swimmers. But, today, I had an accident.

While running with Jasper this morning, I stepped in a pothole and sprained my ankle. So, I opted for a flats-friendly outfit, today.


Jacket, J Crew. Dress, Parker. Belt, thrifted. Leggings, Forever 21. Shoes, BCBG Paris. Sunglasses, Target. Necklaces, vintage. Bag, Merona.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the textures in this outfit. And your wavy bob, too! Do you use a flat iron or a curling iron on your hair?

P.S. Hope your ankle doesn't cause you too much discomfort!

Kasmira said...

I use a curling iron. It takes more time than wearing it straight, but I'm trying to hide my overdue cut and color.
My ankle was much better by Friday evening. :)

Radhiana said...

love your dress :)

Raia-My Wardrobe