1. Xhilaration gray and black leggings (although the package said jeggings), $6.00.
2. Black and white Merona purse, $34.99
3. Xhilaration watch, $22.99. This is a knock-off of the La Mer watches. Foul play, indeed, after Target collaborated with La Mer on a very similar collection of wrap watches.
4. Floral and polkadot sunglasses, $12.99
My Sister’s Closet
This is still my favorite place to shop!
5. Bracelet, $4.00
6. Rockies pastel plaid, snap-front western shirt, $5.00
7. Leggings Queen ankle zip faux leather leggings, $24.95 - $20 gift card = $4.95. These aren’t quite as versatile as I’d hoped. I’m afraid that the ankle zipper would be very uncomfortable stuffed into boots. But they look super sexy paired with pumps.
8. Floral blouse, $1.48. This sleeveless blouse is polyester, but so inexpensive that I couldn’t pass it up.
9. Diane von Furstenburg sleeveless wrap dress, $38.00.
10. SheBoBo bag, $48.00. I love the neon green zipper!
11. Black and red sunglasses, $3.00
March total: $179.92
Total spending for the year: $434.69
Remaining 2014 budget: $1365.31.