Two months left to complete my 40 adventures.
1. Get old timey photos of our family - Done!
2. Skydive or hanglide - Done!
3. Take a Napa wine tour - Done!
4. Hike Half Dome - Done!
5. Stand-up paddleboard - Done!
6. Snowshoe - Done!
7. Camp with the dogs - Done, with Jasper, only.
8. Skateboard at a skate park - working up my nerve . . .
9. Compete in an agility competition - Done!
10. Renew my passport - I’m just awaiting my passport in the mail!
11. Pose for a photo with Mickey Mouse - Done!
12. Attend a Comicon - Done!
13. Dye my hair pink - It came out less pink and more red. Try, try again.
14. Teach Jasper to walk nicely on a leash - He’s improving.
15. Do a 365 Photo project - Daily picture success! Find my photos here.
16. Sew a garment - I started a skirt on Memorial Day. It has sat, zipper-less, waistband-less, and hem-less ever since.
17. Take a sewing class - I postponed my class. I need to reschedule.
18. Meditate - I got to the second week of 8 Minute Meditation before being derailed.
19. See a live concert - Done!
20. Go to a hot air balloon festival - Done!
21. Learn to 2-finger whistle - Done!
22. Do the splits - I’m afraid I’ve lost some progress here. I’m completing T25 and it leaves me with less time for my stretching routine and is building inflexible muscles.
23. Show Dan my old Bridgeport haunts - scheduled for late September!
24. Finish making all the burgers in Veggie Burgers Every Which Way - Done!
25. Write one special content blog post per month - Done. I did a mail bag post in August.
26. Sail - Done!
27. Wallpaper a wall - Still looking for something quirky.
28. Participate in Toastmasters - I’ve given eight speeches and won “best speech” five times! I’ve also served as toastmaster, evaluator, general evaluator, jokemaster, grammarian, timer, and pledge/inspiration at meetings.
29. Ride a horse - Done!
30. Have a birthday party - Beefy and his cousin have begun planning my first birthday party!
31. See local theater - Done! We saw Shockheaded Peter.
32. Practice ambidexterity - My left hand activities: throw a frisbee, sling a ball, make checkmarks.
33. Learn a new piano song - I’m working on my song. I have extra motivation since I decided I would perform it (singing and playing) at my birthday party.
34. Raft down a river - Done!
35. See a drive-in movie - Done!
36. Take a historical home tour - Tickets bought for the Preservation Sacramento 2015 Historic Home Tour, featuring Richmond Grove on 9/20!
37. Practice lucid dreaming - I need to give this another go. I got a few days into one program and sort of got “stuck.”
38. Gaze at the stars - Done!
39. Send out holiday cards - Done!
40. Guest appear on a podcast - Done!