Friday, September 18, 2015

Where the Heart Is

One of my acquaintances is on what I can only describe as a “vision quest” in an RV with her new husband. While the thought of the gas required for such a vehicle appalls me, I am otherwise strongly attracted to the mobile home life. If only I could fit my wardrobe in the closet . . .


Shirt, Banana Republic Heritage. Skirt, Madewell. Shoes, Chelsea Crew. Sunglasses, Charming Charlie. Earrings, self-made. Bag, Aldo.


I don't know if it gets more mobile home than this:

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Really love these shoes! I am digging the low-heel menswear vibe combined with the really girly skirt.

New hair colour? J'adore! It looks fabulous on you, Kasmira!

Kasmira said...

Just hair chalk! My color is 10 weeks old and looks it!

Anonymous said...

Do it! Vision quest all the way!! We've done it a couple of times.....you bring the comfy, practical clothes. Pack up the rest into storage. When you return home, you have a whole new wardrobe that you've missed/forgotten about! Its glorious. (And the crappy gas mileage is totally manageable when its one of your only major living expenses).