Friday, May 25, 2007

Navy and Black

White wrap blouse, Bebe. White cami, New York & Company. Navy skirt with black pinstripes and black lace edging, Moda International. Black slingbacks, Audrey Brooke. Silver and black necklace, Xhilaration. Black beaded chandelier earrings, Claire’s Boutique.

I haven’t put much thought into my outfits lately. Here is another boring one: white blouse, navy skirt. The only interesting thing about it is that the navy skirt has black accents. I love that. I can then pair it with black accessories and don’t have to maintain a pair of navy shoes.

I had a rough day at work. Wine is good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bottom picture looks like something out of the movie The Secretary!! ha!! xo~ jb

Nana Erin said...

I don't think you've been boring at all. <3 delicious dish

Londyn said...

Totally "The Secretary" !!! Sexy bitch!

Kasmira said...

I am going to have to see Secretary now! Looks like a good flick. :)

Anonymous said...

very sexy , how can you say boring !