Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Repeat

White oxford bodysuit, Moda International. Double layer skirt, Final Touch. Beige slingbacks, Linea Paolo. Brown disk earrings, Claire’s Boutique. Blue beads, Xhilaration. Brown sunglasses, Walmart.

This is the same outfit I wore on April 23, but I’m wearing a different white blouse and no denim jacket.

I feel badly about my recent lack of fashion creativity. This is my theory: I have a finite amount of creative energy. Since the weather improved, and I recovered from Mr. Tibbs’ death, I’ve spent more and more of that energy in the garden. I have very little left for adorning myself. And, my perpetually dirty fingernails don’t seem to go with anything in my closet. (But look how pretty my garden is in the background!)

I promise to make more of an effort soon. In fact, I’ll have to be creative for a couple of upcoming travel trousseaus! I can’t garden while I’m traveling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that skirt! And did you notice your flower pots echo your colour scheme for the day ;-)