Friday, May 04, 2007

Pink and Gray

Silver and cream, floral blazer, Heart, Moon and Stars. Pink camisole, Deep by Los Angeles. Silvery gray pants, The Limited. Black pumps, Michelle D. Pink beads, Claire’s Boutique. Pink rhinestone brooch.

I last wore this blazer in November. In fact I’m wearing almost the exact same outfit as on November 9th. I have decided, though, that a longer length camisole with a plunging neckline looks better under the boxy jacket. I’ve also gotten better at posing so that my hips don’t look a mile wide – which is especially a danger when photographing these shiny pants with a flash.

What do you think? Posing skills aside, is this outfit better today, or in November?

5 comments:

Keelah said...

I like it better today...the muted pink seems to flow better with the gray!

Anonymous said...

I agree with keelah. The outfit looks better today with this toned down but flowy camisole.

Shai said...

Ok, I have been lurking on your spot for a minute. Girlfriend I love how you put together outfits. I have to ask how many pairs of shoes do you have? I love me some shoes. LOL. Plus, how many closets do you take up, cause your wardrobe is amazing.

Kasmira said...

I really don't think I have THAT many pairs of shoes. Maybe 12 pairs of pumps/slingbacks? 2 pairs of tall boots, 2 pairs of short boots. Is that a lot?

I keep my clothes in our guest bedroom, in two small closets. Most of it hangs, although I store a few sweaters in an armoire.

Shai said...

LOL. OK. You have like a ton of dif shoes on in your pics. What about sandals, flats, and so on. LOL.