Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Orange Blues

Orange dress, The Limited. Blue beads, Xhilaration. Blue and orange bangles, Ramayana. Blue bag, Wilson’s Leather. Two-tone blue slides with bow, Up To Date.

Do you see now why I called Fashion Lady my evil twin? Our dresses almost match today!

I’m undecided about these shoes. I bought them in Okinawa, almost 6 1/2 years ago. I’ve rarely worn them. Now, though, they are so old that the glue is melting from the soles. I tried to fix it with a glue stick at work, but the vinyl footbed is disintegrating. I almost wish I had worn these shoes instead. It’s a difficult choice between blisters or glue on my feet.

I call this The Orange Blues because I’m wearing quite a few different shades of blue. None of them match exactly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that dress in kelly green with black satin trim. Isn't it like wearing your pajamas?

Kasmira said...

It is incredibly comfortable!

Anonymous said...

Hi!~ Julie sent me to your blog, it's awesome, you are ADORABLE. And super stylish.

Re: Blisters. Have you tried Bandaid Blister Block yet? I have not met a shoe yet that could give me a blister while wearing this stuff. It's a stick you rub on. It's bigger than a lipstick, smaller than a travel size deoderant.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/detail?prodid=408458

Kasmira said...

I JUST saw an ad for the blister block stick and wondered about it. I'll have to try it now.

ClosetCase said...

I ADORE the dress with the blue beads, but the purse and shoes detract from the otherwise cuteness, IMO...