Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Mourning

Jacket, Odds ‘n Evens (thrifted). Sheer tunic, Mossimo. Metal belt, thrifted. Trousers and earrings, Forever 21. Lace-up pumps, Isaac Mizrahi for Target.

I rarely wear all black. Today’s ensemble was inspired by a photo of Sienna Miller in the October 2008 issue of In Style.


I regularly buy or subscribe to In Style, Lucky, and People Style Watch. I also pick up other magazines on occasion. To keep them from taking over the house, I only allow myself to keep two months worth of magazines at a time. I take older issues to either the local hospital emergency room or my gym. Before they leave the house, though, I go through the magazines one last time and cut out any pages with inspiring outfits or project ideas. I’ve been saving the page on Sienna Miller’s “24/7” look for quite a few months, now.


There are those tattoo socks, again!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Love the tatoo socks. Just the impudent touch to soften the all black outfit!

Anonymous said...

i love your take on that look, you look great!!!

Ana Paula said...

The black was good in you, give prominence to their hair. You can use more as it is beautiful.

kisses

Nana Erin said...

This is STUNNING. So super classy. Love it. And I ADORE that belt.

YankeeClipper64 said...

I agree w/ Ana Paula...the all-black outfit makes your your hair really smoke :) --- Great style...as ALWAYS, Kasmira. You're the cat's meow :)

Londyn said...

My favorite thing about this look is your fun and pretty pink lipstick! :)

Ping said...

we must have some sort of physchic link or something