Thursday, April 09, 2009

Super Dotty

Blouse, Forever 21. Sweater, Body Central. Skirt, Side x Side (thrifted, shortened, and embellished). Necklace, earrings, and bag, Target. Scarf, swap (but reportedly also from Target). Ring, Jan Michaels San Francisco.


Because KD requested a close-up of these earrings.

I wore this blouse and skirt together in September and titled the post “Dotty” in honor of the polka dots. It seems even dottier with the studded pumps, hence “Super Dotty.”

Originally, I had planned on a strictly navy/white/gold color scheme, but changed my mind when I received this scarf from a swap with tooblonde. Adding a little orange and brown to the color mix makes it much more interesting.

15 comments:

Gosia said...

bravo !!!
jesteś piękną kobietą,bardzo lubię oglądać Twojego bloga,czerpię z niego inspiracje!

Jane said...

I love that skirt on you and th elook today is probably my favourite.

Tina said...

Every time you wear those shoes, I go online and look at them b/c I lust after them. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of luck with Oh Deer! shoes as they are a tiny bit narrow for my feet. But I know if I don't buy them soon, they won't be available and I'll regret it.

Penny said...

I love this!

Sheila said...

Great look on you - that mustard yellow is one of my favourite colours.

I laughed when I opened your blog: I'm wearing a nearly identical necklace today!

Awesome outfit!

Rosie Unknown said...

Love it! Is the skirt dotted too?

Cathryn said...

Great minds think alike. I posted today about mixing polka dots as well. I mixed my polka dots with more polka dots and a floral pattern. I wish I could have stolen your shoes for the ensemble.

Susan said...

That is really cute. I have a few dotted pieces of fabric that I have plans for making skirts with.

Ana Paula said...

Ain....i loved. So cute!

kisses

:D

YankeeClipper64 said...

The "dottier...studded pumps" really make this outfit SCREAM! You're style is out-of-this-world...and you really should have your own TV show. --- Oh!...and I agree with everything Gosia wrote in her post too :)

Academichic said...

oooh, I love this one! The colors are fabulous and the pattern mixing is really great! I love the mustard colored sweater top, so pretty! S.

Mali said...

First let me say I totally love your blog and your fashion. This is one of my fav's!!! I love those shoes!!!

Daer0n said...

One of my favorite looks from you, beautiful!

Mervat said...

The mustard really suits you. I hadn't thought of pairing it with navy though. It looks great!

kct said...

Pretty and Sexy looking as usual! I love that skirt on you!