Friday, June 11, 2010

Skirt and Tank

I bet you didn’t think I’d do it. Well, here I am, wearing my skirt as a blouse and my tank as a skirt:


Skirt, Eddie Rodriguez. Tank, Julie’s Closet. Shoes, BCBGeneration. Necklace, Wet Seal. Sunnies, Girl Props. Bag, vintage and thrifted.


I suppose that, now, I should come clean and tell you that I only put this on as a lark. This isn’t a great silhouette and the back looked a little wonky. Also, if my “blouse” hem lifted with the breeze, you could see my underpants through the tank’s armholes. If I were desperate to get one more outfit out of my capsule, I might try this option.

9 comments:

Julia said...

It looks fab from here, Kasmira! You are so creative!

xx

bethtrue said...

That's awesome; it actually looks really great in the pic! :-) You are so funny.

Lesa said...

I love your whole outfit, but my standouts are the skirt and the necklace.

Unknown said...

Hey! Where's the pic of you looking thoughtfully at your bag?? =)

Ady Grafovna said...

In the pictures, it looks pretty great! It is a creative idea at least. I wonder if any pieces in my closet could be worn a different way now...

Tina said...

I totally fell for it. I was trying to figure out how you managed to get the skirt to work as a skirt. LOL awesome.

Kim said...

The scary part is, you're still way more stylish here than I am 99.9% of the time.

Sheila said...

Ha! Nicely done! Too bad you couldn't actually wear this!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Totally amazing - I love it.