- Finished watching Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Completed two projects from my DIY list
- Repaired some jewelry, using my trusty glue gun
- Worked out
- Tended the right-of-way strip before my neighbors reported me to the city, again. (It’s a $200 fine to have weeds in the right-of-way area. I know this from personal experience.)
- Drank two pots of coffee at College Hill Coffee Company
- Read two plays – Out of Order and Three Tall Women
- Visited the Newport Aquarium. (I have an annual pass.)
- Ate dinner at Habanero and drank my first Dos Equis
- Watched Down the Road at Falcon
I wore this for my daytime activities:
Hat, Betmar. Black tank, Kimchi & Blue. Striped tank, Express. Owl necklaces, vintage. Skirt, No Boundaries (thrifted). Boots, Dan Post.
(Yes, my hair is wet. And it felt lovely, too, since I still have no air conditioning.)
For nighttime, I took off my hat and donned my olive sequined jacket.