Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tealive

I’m taking inspiration from myself again: a teal/olive combination and an excessive number of necklaces.


Top, The Limited. Skirt, from my USMC service uniform (embellished by me). Sunnies, Deb. Pearls, shopgoodwill.com. Pearl tassel necklace, vintage. Bracelets, The Bead Factory. Sunnies, Deb. Bag, Massini. Shoes, Mossimo.


We snapped the first set of photos before auditioning for On Golden Pond, at Westwood Town Hall. Many of the pics came out blurry, so Beefy took a few more after our auditions. The light of the setting sun was lovely.


This outdoor space is ostensibly for performances, but I’ve never seen it used. We perform inside the building.

I auditioned only as a lark. I’m a little young for Chelsea. Tomorrow’s audition is for Enchanted April. I’ve got a chance at three roles.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho

13 comments:

Magatha-May said...

those shoes are so beautiful

Anonymous said...

Loving the tealive!

Sheila said...

Great simple classic outfit. I like the necklace with the tassel in the midst of the other pearls - nice visual break.

Good luck with the audition!

Anonymous said...

I am mostly a lurker but faithful reader, and I rarely comment. But, holy smokes! I love this color combo! In fact, I love this whole ensemble--the color combo is just fantastic! (Good luck with auditions!)

Lola said...

"Enchanted April" is a play, too? It's an awesome book and one of my favorite movies....good luck! And you look so classy!

Courtnee said...

I love this color combination. it looks amazing with your hair color:) That bag is awesome!

Jenni said...

I love this color combination!

The Nightmare Child said...

You were a Marine?


O_O


Prettiest Marine I've ever seen!

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

I love everything about this outfit! So cute!!!

Megan Wolf said...

that last photo is my favorite! you look so happy and like you are just having a fantastic time! I can't decide what my favorite part is about this outfit. those necklaces are amazing! I love the combination of all of them together. the purse and heels are gorgeous as well. nice color pairing with the teal and olive. I wouldn't have thought of it and now I think I will have to give it a go! hope that the auditions went well and keep us posted as to what happens. :)

xoxo


thediscerningfashionista.blogspot.com
make sure to enter the COACH give away!

Sour Cherry said...

Hello! I'm from Brazil! I found your blog and I was charmed by it! His style is very cool and the color of your hair is beautiful! congratulations

Brigitte said...

Oh my goodness, you look FANTASTIC in these photos. You always look great, but that teal is your 'stop traffic' color.

Jana

Healthy and Homemade said...

Love the teal, and love the necklaces!