Sunday, June 27, 2010

West Fest

We spent the weekend at The Drama Workshop’s booth at West Fest. (Perhaps better known as Sweat Fest.) Beefy and I manned the booth for 12 hours on Saturday with temps in the mid to upper 90s. It was pretty miserable.

Sunday, we worked only the evening shift, so we had the chance to sleep in, catch a movie, and take outfit pics before returning to the Fest.


Hat, Cappel’s. Shirt, Converse One Star (thrifted). Dress, Georgio Fiorlani (thrifted). Boots, Dan Post. Earrings, No Boundaries. Bag, vintage.

(The big blue thing is a water tower in Fairfield.)


Photos by Beefy Muchacho

Despite the heat and humidity, we connected with many Westsiders and were able to tell them about our upcoming season (starting with On Golden Pond at the end of September) and auditions this coming week!


Our booth shone at night.

6 comments:

CreatingRachel said...

I love your cowboy boots! I find it hard sometimes to match mine with outfits, but you've done it in a very creative, chic way!

gail said...

its 91 degrees you say and you're wearing cowboy boots! tell me the truth, wouldn't it be cooler without the boots? it just looks hot looking at them, cute as they may be ....

Marie said...

The boots and purse are fabulous and inspiring. I may try to wear mine in the heat too, they look too good with that dress...

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Purseapalooza giveaway

Kasmira said...

gail - I wore sandals on the 12-hour day. By the end of the day, my feet and legs were so swollen that I refused to publish the outfit pics. I wanted to hide swollen limbs the next day.

The boots were a little hot on Sunday, but I only had to wear them for about 3.5 hours outside. The rest of the day was in the a/c, thank goodness!

minnja said...

I love your pink skirt <3

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Gretchen said...

THANK YOU for manning The Drama Workshop booth while the rest of us were watching snippets of theatre. You and Beefy rock! And you are cute too.