Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sookie

I dressed as Sookie Stackhouse to see Charlaine Harris speak at the library. Sookie is usually wearing something skimpy and she sometimes covers the fang marks on her neck with a scarf. I added a jacket because the airconditioning at the library can be fierce.


Jacket, Forever 21. Dress, Body Central. Scarf, Gap. Bag, Charming Charlie. Sandals, Aerosoles.

My friend, Colette, also dressed Sookie inspired.




I bought a copy of the latest book and was hoping to have it signed, but we had an evening engagement, so I couldn’t wait in the long line. Too bad. I bet Charlaine Harris would have dug my outfit….and my fangs!


Photos by Beefy Muchacho

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! Love both of your Sookie inspired outfits and really digging the fangs!

Marie said...

Those are some realistic fangs. Love that green and yellow!


Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
June giveaway

Charlotte said...

Cute! Love the fangs. I happen to be reading that book right now!

Megan G said...

You both look so cute in your Sookie inspired outfits. Love the Sookie Stackhouse books! Those fangs are fang-freaking-tastic

The Tote Trove said...

How fun!

My Heart Blogged said...

I love the fangs, and the dress looks great on you.

WendyB said...

I heart this. But why aren't you wearing one of my silver stake necklaces?

Kasmira said...

Sadly, vampires can't wear silver. Guess I need it in gold.

DaShannon said...

I didn't know she was coming to town!! Would have loved to hear her. I'm jealous!

Kasmira said...

DaShannon - I follow @Cincylibrary on twitter. That's how I found out!

DaShannon said...

Thanks I'll join up!