Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Don't Want No Tees

I’m not a big tshirt fan. I prefer something a bit more structured for casual wear. This thrifted button-down was as cool and comfy as a tee, but better suited my aesthetic.


Shirt, One Star (thrifted). Shorts, New York & Company. Shoes, Converse (thrifted). Tassel pendant, Epcot Morocco. Arrowhead pendants, thrifted. Watch, Vivani (gift). Sunnies, Betsey Johnson.

I like how a woven shirt balances the uber-casual vibe of short shorts. I plan to experiment with this pairing all summer.


P.S. These first few photos were taken at the top of Stone Mountain, in Georgia. The last was snapped on a covered bridge, in the park.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho

1 comment:

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Yes, the button downs do a good job of lifting a casual look. And I have found a *lot* of nice ones at local thrifts, including some that look never-worn.

Cute Converses!