Friday, June 24, 2011

Fancy Pants

Last summer, I wore shorts only twice. And, although I wore them rarely, I discovered that I liked them much more when paired something fancier than a tshirt. This summer, I’m experimenting with more non-tee options, like this lace blouse.


Blouse, H&M (swap). Cami, Deep Los Angeles. Shorts, Old Navy. Earrings, Monica D. Shoes, Aerosoles.

This blouse is so fancy, that it buttons up the back. I have plenty of clothing that requires assistance to don, but I outsmarted this garment. I button all but the top three and bottom two buttons and then pull it on over my head. I can fasten the remaining buttons by reaching behind my neck and back. Fancy, huh?

6 comments:

Patti said...

Simply beautiful blouse!

Beka said...

I really love the pink/green combo! Gotta love a super fancy top :)

LyddieGal said...

I love the bright shorts. I've been falling in love with all the bold colors i've been seeing and wish i could add a pair to my closet.
I think it's so great to dress them up, they are perfect for a summer night out!

Chic on the Cheap

DaShannon said...

I'm not a frequent shorts wearer either but the wedges snaz it up!

Healthy and Homemade said...

Ooooo you're right! Much cuter when paired with a nicer top. I must try this!

ballerina_cass said...

I would totally wear this! I really like the casual with the fancy, it balances. Can't wait to see more!