Thursday, May 29, 2014

How Dry I Am

I admit it. I’m running out of ways to remix this dress. I should have played with it more during the winter months, when there were more layering options. Now that it’s hot, jackets are unbearable and tights are unthinkable. I paired the dress with a denim vest and neon, today, but I need inspiration!


Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Dress, Adrianna Papell (consignment). Shoes, Enzo Angiolini. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, Capsule by Cara. Bag, Mondani. Bracelets, thrifted, Target, and gift.


Previous stylings of this floral bandage dress:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does a sleeveless button-up lay will under it? What about wearing it as a top under a skirt?

Anonymous said...

This is actually my favorite look for this dress! So cute!

Kasmira said...

Well, duh. I've only thought about button front shirts with sleeves! I'll have to try that!

archifreelance said...

Just wear it! forget the curious demands of a blog - if you like something you can wear it again and again.

Sherry said...

Kasmira, how did you alter your jacket here? Did you really just hack off the sleeves (carefully... I don't see any ragged edges)? Or do you have sewing skills that allowed you to re-do the armhole seams? Curious...I'm thinking of de-sleeve-ing a blazer too, but am not really up for a sewing project...

Kasmira said...

I just cut. No hemming or finishing. I cut as close to the shoulder seam as possible to minimize fraying and I haven't washed it.