Friday, May 23, 2014

Nushoos

Based on the number of shoes in my closet, you might think I run through every shoe department scooping up footwear and giggling like a maniac. In reality, though, most shoe selections leave me cold. So, when I couldn’t decide between THREE pairs of shoes on the Seychelles site, I took it as a sign that I should buy them all. (And I made my purchase at 2 a.m., giggling like a maniac.)


Shirt, Victoria’s Secret. Skirt, vintage, thrifted, shortened, and embellished. Shoes, Seychelles. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Necklace, gift. Rings, Black Hills Gold and vintage. Bracelets, thrifted and Garden of the Gods gift shop. Bag, SheBoBo.


5 comments:

Londyn said...

Good for you!! Love the shoes. And ps I always giggle like a maniac when shoe shopping.... :-)

ThriftyParka said...

love your shoes!!! giggle on!!

BamaCarol said...

I usually end up buying multiple shoes at a time too. Fortunately for my closet I have periods of finding nothing in between those multiple shoe splurges.

Anonymous said...

I say always buy shoes when you find what you like! You never know how long the dry season in shoe hunting will last, so best to be well shod during it.

Love the color combination you've got going here! And the shoes are fab! Can't wait to see the other pairs.

~J

LostRoses said...

Oh yeah, I'd have been giggling. Love them!