Thursday, May 01, 2014

Stalker

I should have known that if I donned animal prints and posed in the jungle, I would attract a stalker.


Dress, Jones New York. Hat, Charming Charlie. Earrings, California State Fair. Belt, Hyde Collection. Bag, Canvas Boutique. Bangles, Tala’s Distant Treasures, thrifted, and Garden of the Gods gift shop. Shoes, Steven by Steve Madden.

My "admirer," pictured below, moved from perch to perch, keeping the fountain between us, but always visible. My pointed stare failed to discourage him. Finally, annoyed with the game, I confronted him. Unfortunately, he didn’t have enough English to understand that I thought his behavior was rude and disruptive. Instead, I managed to convince him that I was shooting photos for a magazine and he was ruining them. He either left the area or managed to better hide from me. Either way, I was satisfied.

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

I find myself giggling at your stalker peeking around the fountain! :o) You are my hero for doing self photos in a public location!

This outfit is so sharp! You are ready for anything Summer can throw at you!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Londyn said...

Fabulous bag!