Wednesday, May 21, 2014


I’m looking quite rosy today.

Dress, Donna Morgan (consignment). Belt, Sugadaminka. Shoes, Carlos Santana. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Necklaces, Target and vintage. Bag, Merona.


Cyndi Spencer said...

Have you been to YSJ yet? It's between I and J on 12th.

Kasmira said...

That's the first I've heard of it. Looks intriguing!

Anonymous said...

I love this belt on you! I don't know if it's the color, or the style, or both, but it looks great every time you wear it!

So tempted to buy/make one, but I just don't know if I could pull it off as well as you do.


Cyndi Spencer said...

I've walked by it a million times and finally went in last week and scored an adorable vintage-esque Calvin Klein dress for $10. There was a lot of really visually interesting stuff as well.......their buyers seem very adventurous. I thought of you. :) Apparently, they have a sister store in Rocklin or Roseville as well.