Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Goodie

I’ve had this dress for awhile, now. I’ve had this blouse just as long. Can you believe I haven’t paired them together before today?


Blouse, Forever 21. Dress, Lipstick. Shoes, BCBGeneration. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Jack E Oh’s NYC. Rings, vintage and custom. Bag, Apt 9.



Well, don’t believe it because I have worn this dress and shirt together before (way back in July, 2010). But I think the looks are very different. Just goes to show how much versatility one can get from a few wardrobe items:

3 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

What a difference indeed! My mind is blown! :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Lola said...

The blouse looks great, but I am soooo happy you wore those shoes with The Dress!

Angie said...

I like today's look much better and I can't get enough of this dress.Could you imagine how versatile it would be when you bought it?