Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Navy swing cardigan, Mossimo. Yellow tee, Charlotte Russe. Corduroy miniskirt, London Jean. Brown herringbone tights, Forever 21. Brown boots, Nine West. Greenish scarf, import store.

The biggest shopping day of the year? I avoided the mall until late afternoon and then found it to be almost deserted. I was happy to shop the sales without the crowds!

The kitties got their Christmas present early…a new, tall scratching post. They almost got three new brothers (I was so tempted by the kittens at PetSmart), but I exercised some restraint.

(Monty is scratching so furiously that he’s blurry!)

5 comments:

WendyB said...

Aw!!! Cute pussycat.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Your style is amazing. Next time you need to replace your scratching post for kitty, I found the best scratching post ever. felixkatniptreecompany.com makes the best posts. They are infused with catnip and my kitties LOVE them. Your cat is so adorable.

Londyn said...

love this look -- were you chilly???

Anonymous said...

ooh, i want that scratching post for my cats!

Kasmira said...

Yes...my legs were fuh-reezing! Thank goodness I didn't have to go far in the cold. I should have layered the open weave stockings over navy tights.