Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tunic and Leggings for Thanksgiving

Red sweater dress, Forever 21. White tuxedo-style shirt, Merona. Navy leggings, Danskin. Brown boots, Nine West. Golden apple watch necklace, Forever 21. Bangles, swap.

We had a DELICIOUS Thanksgiving at Julie’s and I drank far too much wine. My favorite thing on the menu was sweet potatoes with a praline topping. I had two helpings.

Fishy-poo III is home for the holidays. He normally lives on my desk, at the office. The four-day Thanksgiving break and my long Christmas/New Year’s break are too long for him to go without eating, though. I was desperate for a container to transport him home in and settled on this water bottle. He has since upgraded to a covered aquarium. Fishy-poo II’s untimely demise was due to living in an open bowl, with four cats.

No comments: