Friday, November 09, 2007

Trouser Jeans

Red satin blouse, trouser jeans, and acorn necklace, Express. Black cami (barely visible), NY & Co. Plaid pumps, Charlotte Russe.

Although we technically do not have casual Friday at my workplace, I like wearing denim on Fridays. I’ve been longing for a pair of trouser-style jeans to wear to work. This pair, from Express, was a good fit. (Express, in general, fits me well.) They were a bit long, so I washed them in hot water and tumbled dry to shrink them up a bit.

11 comments:

Gervy said...

Looks gorgeous. Don't know how you can do that to your trews though, weren't you scared they'd shrink all over?

Kasmira said...

Well, I heard once that, due to the way cotton fibers are woven in pants, the garments mostly shrink in length, not width.

I took a gamble that was true.

Anonymous said...

you look super cute! i love the acorn necklace!

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit - I LOVE red!

GurlOnA"Diet" said...

i love ur outfit- like every other one you've worn! i've read through all your archives in the past few days- you look fab in all your outfits.

-Soi

shopaholic56.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look great! The shoes are fierce!

Anonymous said...

U look great !!!

aSIa

WendyB said...

Beautiful. Love that shade of red.

Alexandra said...

That red shirt is stunning on you! Fantastic colour!

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Also love the red and as an ex slave... oh I mean employee of Express I can attest tot he fact that their pants will shrink about 20% length, 5% width. So good to know as that I am only 5'3" on a good day! :)

Gorgeous as always!

Laura said...

Love the shoes. Absolutely love them. Love the rest of you too!