Friday, November 02, 2007

Orlando: Day 2

Jacquard blazer, Forever 21 (borrowed from Fashion Lady). Navy tank, Merona. Khaki slacks, Moda International. Khaki slingbacks, Linea Paolo. Faux pearls, JC Penney or something. Gold watch, Raymond Weil.

I apologize for the poor picture(s). They both turned out terribly, but I’m hoping that betwixt them both you can tell what I’m wearing. My camera is feeling ill. Maybe I need a new one for my birthday.

Yes, it’s my birthday today! I was going to be all mysterious about my age, but that seemed pretentious. I’m 32. I will not tell you my weight, however.

I’ve lived in Ohio for over three years now, and just discovered that, in this state, one’s driver’s license expires on one’s birthday. So, if Hurricane Noel decides to keep me from my evening flight home, I’m going to have some identification problems tomorrow. Thankfully, the hurricane is predicted to track north, up the coastline. Now I just need a ride to the license bureau tomorrow morning.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasmira -

I used to live in Ohio as well ... I think they give you a grace period on the license, so you should be OK.

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm excited about our dinner tonight.

They do give you a grace period-- I think you have until the end of the month. :)

Eric and Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kitty Couture said...

Happy Birthday!
You don't need to tell us your weight. Weight doesn't mean anything. All we can see is, you're beautiful!!

Love that little jacket.

Have a great birthday :)

Anonymous said...

You look fab, as usual! Have a great birthday.;o)

Laura said...

Happy birthday!

Love the jacket, it looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

yep i love the whole outfit! happy 32nd birthday!
-van-

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a cute outfit to wear on your birthday. I think Isabelle said the loveliest thing and I agree.

I think your 30's are the best years. Not too young yet and not feeling the effects of aging yet.

Have fun!

Melody said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a wonderful day in your beautiful outfit.

Anonymous said...

bullcrap what anonymous said. you look great.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and that's a lovely jacket :)

SHOEGAL said...

Happy Birthday for Friday! Hope you had a fab day. And I hope the hurricane didn't hit where you were too.