Saturday, November 03, 2007

Cafe Istanbul

White sweater with faux fur, I Doll (via swap). Green fine-gauge sweater, Merona. Dark denim, Express (overdyed by me). Brown booties, Style and Co. Gray hat, Nine West. Earrings, World Market.

I arrived back in Cincinnati around 8 p.m. this evening and Mike picked me up for a 9 p.m. dinner at Café Istanbul with two of my birthday buddies (Nov 5 and 8). The evening was supposed to end with bar hopping, but we were all pooped from long days. I ended the day with a photosession instead.

Detail of my hat, earrings, and 32-year-old face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all getting old; I think we passed out around 11:45!

But it was fun going out with you guys! We need to do it again. Soon!

Londyn said...

Happy Birthday Kasmira!!! I hope you had a great night out.

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit!