Sunday, September 27, 2009

Contrary

I wore this to watch the Bengals v Steelers game today on television. Just to be contrary, I told the Bengals fans that I was wearing black, white, and yellow to support the Steelers.


Sweater, Mossimo. Striped cardigan, Old Navy. Miniskirt, American Standard Tyte (thrifted and overdyed). Openweave tights, Forever 21. Loafers, American Eagle for Payless. Bag, Deux Lux. Earrings, selfmade.

Actually, I wore these colors as a part of a style chain started by A Cat of Impossible Color, inspired by this photo:


My homage:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really getting some air, there! And that bag is GLORIOUS.

Kristy said...

I recently had your blog sent to me by a friend and I absolutely adore it!

You have such a talent for putting together fun and unique outfits. I myself am challenged when it comes to fashion-coordinating! LOL So I'm learning lots of tips by seeing your ensembles.

I just wanted you to know that I featured your blog today on "Isn't It Just Darling?" (www.isntitjustdarling.blogspot.com)

I hope you can stop by for a visit soon :)

Kristy

Sheila said...

Love the colour combo, although I bet the Bengals fans were not amused (but they won, yay!).

WendyB said...

Wow, you're bouncy!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! :) I think I'm going to have to try that color combo too now.