Sunday, September 13, 2009

Contrasty

I tend to avoid standing in the direct sunlight for photos because my skin starts to smoke. And the resulting image is so high contrast that it’s difficult to see outfit details. But I thought I’d experiment a little today.


Cardigan, Silence + Noise. Dress, Jams World (thrifted). Belt, thifted. Jeans, Calvin Klein (overdyed black). Sandals, Mossimo. Earrings, Target. Zipper cuff, Urban Outfitters. Sunglasses, Rampage.



These photos were taken across from the Starbucks in Madeira. The colorful planters and sparkling fountain were irresistible in the bright sunshine. Even if I did burst into flame a little.

7 comments:

Diana said...

I love this outfit, especially the dress! And I love that last picture :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

I loooove those shoes. I wanted them so bad, they never had them in my size.......

Anonymous said...

kasmira, i thought you should know that you had a starring role in my dream last night. you were on the david letterman show + acting quite silly. you were his guest, so you were sitting on the couch, but you couldnt sit still or answer a simple question!
are you doing anything in secret that we should know about?
;)

love home|life|style said...

lovely colourful look for a lovely colourful setting. looks like a great day there! x

Kasmira said...

evanadine - the "acting quite silly" certainly sounds like me! I don't have any appearances scheduled with Letterman, yet, but I'll keep you posted!

Rosie Unknown said...

Hmm, I like it, but I think the cardigan is a bit too much. I think I would like it better if the belt were on top of the cardigan.

Still, so amazing!

Sheila said...

Love the dress/jeans combo, but I agree with Rosie Unknown - the cardi is a bit heavy/dark with this look.

I love the light and sunny outdoor locale (and I was thinking, "Wow, what an amazing backyard!" - ha!).