Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coordinated

As much as I love clashing colors and patterns, matchy matchiness still holds appeal for me. I bought this patent purse at an antique mall during our cross-country drive. Now I can match my shiny navy shoes to a shiny navy bag. Today, as a matchy bonus, my hair matches my tights and my ensemble matches the background.


Shrug, Forever 21. Dress, vintage, thrifted, shortened, and embellished. Belt, swap. Tights, We Love Colors. Shoes, Oh Deer! Bag, vintage. Ring, Jan Michaels San Francisco.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

8 comments:

Jenna M. said...

So in love with that oufit.

Style Explosion

Jodi said...

love it and love the background!!!You are always so fun and inspiring!!
j

Pat and Shawna Katz said...

Love this outfit! Dying to know where in Cincy this background is.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Love the colour of the tights against the black. Hot to Trot! And what a background :)

Kasmira said...

The background is one of the murals near Longworth Hall.

Londyn said...

I adore this look. One of my favorites!!

Anonymous said...

cool outfit. n nice background!

Lorena said...

Well you look so very pretty !
I am a lazy fan of matchy matchy.
Gets me out the door in ten minutes, how could I not be ?