Thursday, April 17, 2014

Springspiration

The transitional seasons of spring and fall are sartorially inspiring. Also inspiring: this is my last day of work before a vacation!


Dress, Diane von Furstenburg (consignment). Shirt, Forever 21. Shoes, Nine West. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Earrings, vintage. Purse, Simply Vera. Bangles, Target and Tala’s Distant Treasures.

This outfit is a little bit of spring and a little bit of zany. I’m ready to take some time off to enjoy the transition from winter to summer.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore every bit of this. I wish I had this outfit. :) Have fun on vacation!

DressUpNotDown said...

I'm loving the colors. It feels slightly comic book superhero, in a stylish way. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the layering here, total inspiration for my own copycat version!