Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pool Hues

One of my favorite things about swimming is the color of the water. Staring into the hypnotic blue, mesmerized by the rhythm of the stroke, I fall into a relaxing trance. Often, I become a little TOO relaxed and begin swimming in a boneless manner that requires intervention from my coach. Even when working hard, though, the deep blue-green of the pool soothes my soul. I am a center of tranquility while my arms churn and my legs froth.


Shirt, The Limited. Skirt, J Crew (consignment). Shoes, BCBGeneration. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Necklace, Heart Boutique. Belt, thrifted. Bag, Imoshion.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's a color that suits you so well! (Pun intended?)

DressUpNotDown said...

Oh my yes, this is so tranquil, so soothing, so pretty!!!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

C Lo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kasmira said...

No, Sharkfest in the San Fran bay.

C Lo said...

I have no idea what that is but I'm pretty sure I don't want to do it. ;)