Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dan's Auto Electric

I’m about to break Beefy’s anonymity*; his real name is Dan. Now you know exactly who he is, right?

Not having a common name myself, I delight in spying businesses like “Daniel’s This and That” or “Dan’s Food Stop” and accusing him of a double life as an industrialist. I busted him again in Eureka when we drove by Dan’s Auto Electric, Inc., complete with a mural. Gotcha, Dan!


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Hoodie, SO. Shirt, Jones New York (thrifted). Pants, Da Nang (consignment). Shoes, New Balance. Bag, Allstate Leathers.



*I haven’t really spoiled Beefy’s secret identity. Anyone with a desire to know and a bit of internet savvy probably could have figured it out.

1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

What? His name isn't really Beefy??? :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com