Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blame Budget Babe

I only walk into Kohl’s once or twice a year. Usually, its because I’m bored and Kohl’s happens to be close. This time, I made a deliberate trip under the pretext of buying baby socks (to protect Jasper’s injured pad), but it was really because the Budget Babe posted pictures of this Peter Som for Kohl’s shirtdress.


Dress, Peter Som for Kohl’s. Shoes, BCBGeneration. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, thrifted. Bag, Charming Charlie. Bangles, Tala’s Distant Treasures and Garden of the Gods gift shop.


7 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

I just love a good Red White and Blue outfit, and this is an awesome one!

Hubby walked by as I was scrolling down and said, "That last photo is cool, she looks like she's floating!"
:o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I want that purse.
Erma K.

Lola said...

Well of COURSE. And it looks fab.

Anonymous said...

I tried this dress on at Kohl's a couple weeks ago. Needless to say, it didn't look as rockin' on me as it does on you! This is a really fun-yet-business-appropriate ensemble!

Lorena said...

This seems like chain reaction.. i just went to Budget Babe's blog and now I am heading to the Kolhs website to check out the collection -
of course i love the dress.

Anonymous said...

This dress looks great on you! And I'm still loving (and lusting after) those shoes!

~J

Londyn said...

Amazing look - it was worth the stop! :)

www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com