Sunday, April 20, 2014

Versatility

My wedding dress has proved to be a good investment. I don’t remember exactly how much I paid . . . maybe $120? (It was on the clearance rack.) Granted, this isn’t a traditional dress; it’s more of a cocktail frock. But I’ve gotten a ton of remixes from it: dressy, business creative, and casual.

Today, I wore it to birdwatch at the Eureka boardwalk and then shed the boots, rolled up the leggings, and played tag with the surf.


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Sweater, thrifted. Dress, Parker. Leggings, We Love Colors. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Sunglasses, Target. Scarf, Claire’s. Bag, Allstate Leather.



It’s been a year since I wore the dress for the first time. Here’s how I’ve remixed it since then:

5 comments:

Londyn said...

LOVE that dress - looks great as a skirt!!

www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Happy anniversary!

Angie said...

It's a great dress and you have the body to rock it.Happy anniversary!

BamaCarol said...

Happy first anniversary! It doesn't seem like it has been that long.

Lola said...

Hey Versatile One,
I remember you mentioning your hub's Disney blog.

I was wondering if he has tips for first timers with kids (not me! I only have tips for grownup first timers). If he could send a link or said tips to forcarmencita@yahoo that would be swell. Thanks!