Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New and Improved

Normally, I try to pair my newer items with older items to extend that “new clothes feeling” as long as possible. Today, I couldn’t resist wearing a new shirt, skirt, AND shoes. (With my new hair, natch.)


Shirt, Mossimo. Skirt, Madewell. Shoes, Isaac Mizrahi New York. Sunglasses, Toms. Bag, Anne Klein (thrifted).


My trunk is full of the same old stuff, but it feels like new since I had to remove it all to carry luggage and then I reorganized. It doesn’t look this tidy for long, so I thought it worth documenting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new hair! It looks so fresh!

Kate K said...

I adore your shoes! And your new hair makes you look so much like Shirley Maclaine in The Apartment. (Which I hope you know is a total compliment :D)

Cosmic said...

Love your new pixie crop, it really flatters the individual within!