Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Triangle Vest

Triangle Vest, Triangle Vest
Triangle Vest hates Denim Vest
They have a fight, Triangle wins
Triangle Vest


Vest, Forever 21 (cut from a consignment jacket). Dress, Adrianna Papell (consignment). Boots, Joe’s. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, Charming Charlie

I still love my denim vest, but I was looking for a little vest variety when I spotted a triangle stamped jacket at Crossroads. I took it home and cut off the arms. A new vest is born.


I wandered into Ink Eats and Drinks for lunch. I dearly wanted a jalapeno cucumber margarita, but settled for a veggie burger and iced tea.

4 comments:

SS said...

They Might be Giants! Classic.

Lola said...

Woohoo, TMBG shout-out!

Unknown said...

Totally didn't get they tmbg ref. However, am I sensing a theme on the margarita front?! Xxx nice outfit, btw (does anyone even say outfit, even in England, any more?!)

Anonymous said...

Ha!Love the They Might be Giants reference.Takes me back to high-school.
Heidi