Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Denim and Boots

I’ll try to wear denim and boots all summer long, no matter how hot it gets. A denim vest and short boots look somewhat seasonal and are still bearable in late May.


Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Dress, Peter Som for Kohl’s. Boots, Franco Sarto (consignment). Sunglasses, Girlprops. Belt, thrifted. Bracelets, vintage and Target. Bag, Croft & Barrow.


I haven’t blogged an outfit since last Thursday. Friday’s outfit was awful, Monday was a holiday, and I barely dressed this weekend. But I’ve been taking my 365 photos:


A neighborhood prank(?) I spotted on my morning run. Someone else parachuting. My pattern selection for my 40 B4 40 sewing project. Recent booze purchases based on the bottle/label. Beefy’s cousin and her husband at Lou’s.

No comments: