Friday, May 29, 2015

Bail

These shoes have been riding around in my trunk since last August. I kept meaning to take them to the shoe repair. Finally, after cleaning out my car earlier this month, I moved the shoes to the backseat and made the stop to get the heel taps replaced. They are out on bail!


Tunic (worn under the dress), Wet Seal. Dress, Diane von Furstenberg (consignment). Shoes, Seychelles. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, Claire’s. Bag, Croft & Barrow.



365 is a close-up of some art created by one of my stylists:


I also took a picture of a dead fledgling bird, today, but Beefy told me it was too macabre for my 365 project.

1 comment:

IzzysMom said...

I've been loving all of your outfits recently. Love this pair of shoes too! You look great in them. And what a fun purse - it completes everything so far. So glad you didn't post the little bird picture - your clothing style and 365 pictures are typically joyful & fun and I would have really been bummed. Congratulations on your successful parachute adventure - enjoyed the video. A wonderful present from Beefy!