Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Camo Tee

I don’t know if it’s the influence of California casual or just that I’m just sick of taping my button-front shirts closed, but I am all about the tee. T-shirts are stretchy, breathable, and all around comfy. I keep finding ways to sneak them into my work outfits.


Cardigan, Rodarte for Target. Tee, Wellworn. Skirt, Body by Victoria. Boots, Audrey Brooke (consignment). Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Necklace, Heart Boutique. Bag, Imoshion.


This man was playing the ukelele on the corner of 15th and R, today. I gave him $4 and the less talented bums looked daggers at me for giving the entire wad to one guy. I hope I didn’t set Santa up for a beat down.

2 comments:

STAshworth said...

I was recently researching which fabrics are the most breathable. I live in the South, where is seriously hot and humid, for a seriously long time. It turns out that knits are more breathable - there are more openings for the air to pass through. Who knew? I'm with you - it's knits from now on.

Anonymous said...

Love knit shirts! I just wish they made ones with varying necklines in all cotton or cotton with a touch of stretch. I want to look like I'm wearing more than a t-shirt and still feel good at the same time!

~J