Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Mural Fail

I headed to Arden Way and Del Paso Boulevard today to check out a mural recommended by Colour Me Classic. I was hoping it would become a new picture spot for me, but the location is too exposed (I need shade or at least back-lighting) and heavily trafficked. It’s definitely a future possibility on a cloudy day with backup (Beefy). In the meantime, I returned to my old haunt under the Watt Avenue bridge.


Vest, Sasson (vintage). Dress, Ella Moss. Belt, thrifted. Shoes, J Crew. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, Stardust Remembered. Bag, Aldo


Traffic was so heavy that I didn’t even get a chance to take a picture of the target mural, but I did spot this little gem on Franklin Boulevard:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 the pink eyebrows with this! --Carrie

Sheila said...

I love this outfit - but all neutrals! So unlike you!

Anonymous said...

Just when I think this dress pairing can't get any better!

~J

C said...

I like black and tan! A little boring...which I like. Am surprised that you are not wearing pink and/or green accessories.... you are really entering a less rainbow phase.

C Lo said...

The "In Scarcity we bare the teeth" one? One of my favorites. I wish I knew the backstory to that one.