Tuesday, April 12, 2016

FroYo

I was told that my pastel hair and skirt were reminiscent of sherbet. Of course, no one in California eats ice cream. Instead, there is a frozen yogurt shop on every corner. Because froyo is so much healthier than ice cream, especially after ladling candy on top. (I prefer mochi pieces, myself.)


Shirt, Forever 21. Skirt, Talbots. Shoes, Seychelles. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, Stardust Remembered. Scarf, Claire’s. Bag, Nordstrom Rack.


If the pastels are some sort of frozen desert, the black and white remind me of Goetze’s licorice caramel creams. Or my dog.

3 comments:

backinstyle said...

Love your creative mix of pattern, texture and color! Great shot of your very athletic pooch, too. We have a great kitty who lives across the street named Oreo, named for his black and white markings!

Lorena said...

Marvelous !
I remember this skirt being in one of the first posts I saw of you blog... it's come a long way.

C said...

totally like this outfit...esp. the pistachio tweed skirt, and I would wear this in a heart beat, but then the day before the camo leggings...would never wear them... though they probably would go with the skirt in a strange way... :)