Friday, April 15, 2016

Wannabe

Envy isn’t always a bad thing. It’s just a more intense form of admiration. In fact, I consider myself lucky to admire some of my friends and acquaintances so much that I want to BE them.


Poncho, Newport News. Shirt, Old Navy. Shorts, Lassie. Boots, Joe’s. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, Epcot Mexico. Necklace, vintage. Bag, Nordstrom Rack.


I very much admire one of my salon owners and would love to have just a fraction of her talent, moxie, and long, blonde hair. But, when I saw her senior high school portrait, my fandom entered stalker territory. She would have been a senior when I was a freshman and I would have definitely followed her around campus like the most pathetic wannabe ever.


Seriously. SO. MUCH. 80’s cool!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

OMG, that is an awesome picture! What amazing hair, even for the 80s. I would want to be her too.