Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Navy and Orange (and Brown!)

Navy and white wrap dress, Merona. Orange cardigan, Mossimo. Brown cami (under dress), Forever 21. Brown pumps, Mossimo. Brown headband with bow, Claire’s Boutique. Orange, faceted resin earrings, World Market.

I’ve noticed a number of people wearing this little cardigan, but no one with the orange version. I love it. I really like it paired with a 3/4 sleeve dress, so that the dress’ sleeves show below the cardigan’s, as shown here and with my Missoni knockoff dress.

I had the camera a little below me, on a slope, so my legs look impossible long in this photo. The high-waisted belt on the dress only adds to the illusion. (Plus, the fact that I do have long legs, in comparison to my torso.) I think I sort of look like a looming monster!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that second picture just made me laugh aloud at work! Thanks for making my day!!! I really like that dress on you!!~ jb

Jeremy said...

The real Kasmira comes out...