Friday, June 29, 2007

24-Hour Outfit

Khaki blazer, Charlotte Russe. Pink silk cami, Deep Los Angeles. Dark jeans, Express. Blue wedge sandals, Mossimo. Blue moth medallion necklace, Anthropologie. Blue crystal earrings, Delia*s. Blue bag, Wilson’s Leather.

I probably won’t wear this outfit for an entire 24 hours, but close. I’ve got a busy day today: working, teaching two aerobics classes, rehearsal, pre-party at my friends house, and, finally, attending a drag queen show. I suppose I’ll lose the jacket for the party phase.

4 comments:

Jamie B said...

YAY!! Pre-Party at my place!!! I can't wait to see what this outfit looks like without the jacket! Now i have to find something FIERCE to wear tonight!!! See you in a few!
xo!

mushroommeadows said...

I love how your shoes always match your outfits! Soooo cute! :)

Rupesh said...

Looks nice honey.

just got this page while gooogling ..

you have got good collection and good sense of dressing!!!

keep rocking!!!

babe with the keyboard! said...

very chic , classic