Monday, June 11, 2007

Pink and Pistachio

“Here’s the scoop: Minty hues will drive ‘em nuts, from the backyard barbecue to the boardwalk”

Green cardigan, Moda International. Pink, cowl-neck tank, New York & Company. Pink, pin-striped pants, Moda International. Pink hoop earrings, girlshop.com. Beige slingbacks, Linea Paolo.

I needed inspiration. I found it in "In Style." This week, I’ll be dressing to match the "I Scream, You Scream" feature in the June issue. “We all scream…for ice-cream colors. These yummy styles look cool on hot summer days.” And let me tell you, it is HOT here in Texas!

My "minty hues" in natural lighting (including my pistachio eyeliner!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit! Sorbet-quality :-) With summer here I've gone crazy for teals and blues and greens meself.

Anonymous said...

Pink and green are staples in my wardrobe. I'm not preppy; I'm a member of AKA sorority.

Londyn said...

I used your inspiration this week too!

Emily said...

My favourite colours are pink and green! I have my own preppy blog dedicated to the colours in fact! One of my fave outfits!