Monday, June 25, 2007

Nerdy

White, 3/4-sleeve blouse, Gap. Blue sweater vest, Karen Scott. Black, double-layer skirt, Breakin’ Loose. Black stretch belt, Steve Madden. Red pumps, X Appeal. Hoop earrings with multi-colored beads, World Market.

Ideally, I plan all my work week outfits on Sunday. That has been happening less and less lately. My backup plan is to lull myself to sleep at night by mentally choosing my clothing for the next day. I failed at that endeavor last night. My only preparation today was to wake up thinking, “I feel like wearing a short skirt.” The end result is that I look sort of nerdy, but I’m a nerd in a short skirt.

2 comments:

Sgladwins said...

Cute. You wear the layered look well. They are some of my faves. That blue looks stunning on you.

Melody said...

I don't think I've ever scene a "nerd" look so put together. :) Love the red shoes!