Friday, February 13, 2009

Greening

Sweater, The Limited. Tank, Merona. Scarf, Camp Foster “mall.” Trouser jeans, Express. Booties, Style & Co. Applique brooch, self-made. Bag, MCI (thrifted).

I may have gotten a little overly matchy on the green accents. I’m afraid a tendency for excessive matchiness is just one of my fatal flaws.

I don’t wear this scarf very often. The ombre fading doesn’t display well, unless it’s worn the way I’ve styled it today. When just tied in my standard hacking knot, all you see is the faded ends. I’ll have to try the chi chi wrap with this scarf in the future.

6 comments:

Passion4Fashion said...

I don't think you did too much green accessorizing. I think that with the shirt color all the green has a very put together effect.
Great scarf!

Leslie said...

I dont think it's too matchy matchy at all! I think this outfit is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

i agree, this isnt overly matchy at all. of course, being that green is my favorite color, i may be biased. i love this color combination!

Daer0n said...

Oh wow, i am in complete love with this outfit! Orange and green is a great combo :)
Those pants look great on you too, this is another one of my favorite looks from you!

Katy said...

Those jeans look fabulous on you, awesome outfit. :-)

Stephanie N. said...

I don't think the green accents are too much at all. It's lovely.