Saturday, June 06, 2009

Ms Peacock

Jacket, London Jean. Sheer top, Nine & Co (thrifted). Tank and bag, Forever 21. Skirt, Billabong. Cardi (pictured below), Mossimo. Faux peacock feather earrings, Ali’s Boutique. Hat, Charlotte Russe. Sandals, Aerosoles.

Today was a bit of a challenge to dress for. I left home in the morning to go to swim practice and then went directly from the pool to lunch to thrifting with Londyn. She dropped me at a Julie’s place and then we went to dinner, a show, and drinks. I was prepared with layering options for a sunny, 86-degree day, an even hotter show (the airconditioning was not working in the theater), and then chilly temperatures on Claddagh’s patio.

Unlayered:

Add a cropped cardigan:

And top it all off with a little jacket:

P.S. I suppose this could be my second Clue character outfit.

P.P.S. I cut a piece of cardboard to fit in the bottom of the tote. I like the resulting shape much better than before.

7 comments:

Daer0n said...

You look great! i love the color combinations that you did with this outfit, blue and green together always look great! I love that bag too, super cute :)

Jess said...

Very cute! I like seeing all the layering pieces- did you put them in your tote when they were not needed? I recently found the added benefit of a lightweight cardigan is that you can easily shove it in a bag and it can be worn later without looking worse for wear. Blazers are great but not so smooshable.

Diana said...

Such a fun color combo!

Kasmira said...

Jess - Yup, I carried the cardi and jacket in the bag most of the day.

Anonymous said...

Turquoise is one of my favorite colors.. Can you take a look at my site and tell me what you think

www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

watergirl82 said...

I LOVE that hat...I've been looking for a good summer fedora for awhile now and can't seem to find anything. I almost gave up but seeing your fab hat has re-inspired me!

Alaskangal B said...

Lovely outfit as always, I love tote bags. You can get so much into there w/o ruining the bag. Hope that you ladies had a lovely time shopping together. Very lucky to have two just great fashion styles in the same city and be able to share.=)