Friday, June 05, 2009

Fly Away


Jacket, Urban Behavior (swap). Top, Japan. Jeans, To the Max. Belt, don’t remember. Booties, Sigerson Morrison for Target. Cuff, Hot Topic. Clutch, Carlos Santana. Sunnies, Rampage. Peacock feather earrings, gift from a fan.

I can’t help but show off this top’s sleeves every time I wear it. They are so fabulous. It’s a shame to wear anything at all on top of the blouse, but I’d freeze in the airconditioning without the extra layer. A short sleeved blazer or waistcoat keeps the sleeves in view, but unfortunately obscures the tie at the left shoulder.

Semi-arty shots of the blouse alone:

Sigh, I'm afraid the last photo will garner more pervmail, but I love the way the pose shows off the top's cut and drape.

13 comments:

Diana said...

Such a fun blouse! I like that it's a little bit bohemian, but still very chic.

Anonymous said...

Such a great blouse - love the sleeves.

Sheila said...

Awesome blouse! I love the grommet belt and the new cuff with this look.

Vanessa said...

That's a great look! I'm always on the lookout for gray jeans... No luck yet. Also I LOVE that clutch!!

Alaskangal B said...

The royal blue booties really pop.

hillary said...

if you added some embroidery to the sleeves that is exactly what the sleeves to my wedding dress were like.

Anonymous said...

Those sleeves NEED showing off. I hope you reached for things dramatically all day long.

Daer0n said...

Very cute outfit! love all of your crazy poses, very original! :)

xRuth said...

Love the top! And I can't help but admire your garden. Gorgeous :)

Jess said...

Those are some serious sleeves! Do they ever get caught or drag in things? They work really well with the short sleeve jacket.

Kasmira said...

Jess - this blouse wouldn't be my first choice for cooking or painting, both because of the sleeves and the color, but it's no problem at work.

Nana Erin said...

I feel so cheated. I never get perv mail. Just perv Flickr comments. ;D

Elena said...

Love that last shot, on the ground!